Art, NDIS and You
Arts Access Victoria invites you to attend a National Disability Insurance Scheme information session for participants, families and carers.
Join us to find out:
- How art and culture fits in the NDIS
- Tips around the NDIS journey
- How to advocate for the arts in your NDIS plan
We will try to answer any questions you may have.
- Friday 24 November, 1 to 3pm
- Arts Access Victoria, 222 Bank Street, South Melbourne
Art, NDIS and You information sessions will be held on the last Friday of every month (except December 2017 as we will be closed for the festive season.)
Please book your spot and let us know your access and dietary requirements.
Arts Access Victoria is a registered NDIS provider.
(03) 8640 6009
Download our printable A4 flyer for this event here:
Image: Art making at Art Stop