Art, NDIS and You
Arts Access Victoria invites you to attend our National Disability Insurance Scheme information sessions for participants, families and carers.
Join us to find out:
- How art and culture fits in the NDIS
- Tips around the NDIS journey
- How to advocate for the arts in your NDIS plan
We will try to answer any questions you may have.
- Fri 31 August 2018, 1 - 3pm for all participants, families and carers
- Arts Access Victoria, 222 Bank Street, South Melbourne
Art, NDIS & You information sessions will be held on the last Friday of every month.
Please contact us for access and support requirements including Auslan interpretation. Please also let us know your dietary requirements.
Arts Access Victoria is a registered NDIS provider.
RSVP [email protected]
(03) 8640 6003
Image: Art making at Art Stop