Artist Engagement - Information Sessions and hubs
Artist networking sessions happen on the last Thursday of the month, 5.30 - 7.30 pm. This is an opportunity to form relationships, share experiences, support each other and develop opportunities. Artist networking sessions are on the last Thursday of the month unless they fall on a public holiday:
Thursday 28 February, 28 March, 2 May, 30 May, 27 June, 25 July, 29 August, 26 September, 31 October,
- February 2019: Nextwave Kickstart Program
- February 2019: Australia Council for the Arts Arts and Disability Mentoring Initiative 2019-21 and National Arts & Disability Awards – round closes Tuesday 2 April 2019
- April 2019: Melbourne Fringe Festival Navigate - round closes 5.00 pm, 31 May 2019
- May 2019: Film Victoria
- May 2019: Midsumma Festival
- June 2019: Australia Council for the Arts
- July 2019: Creative Victoria - round closes 5.00 pm, 22 August 2019
- October 2019: Australia Council for the Arts
Drop-in hubs happen the second Thursday of the month, 1.00 pm - 4.00 pm. Artists are invited to bring their current projects and ideas to discuss at AAV with the assistance of AE staff. Work may include writing a grant submission, grant acquittal, biography, resume, artist statement or developing an idea.
Dates for the drop-in hub are:
14 March, 11 April, 9 May, 13 June, 11 July, 8 August, 12 September, 10 October and 24 November 2019.
Conversation hubs are an opportunity to share your experience through discussion. Stay tuned for dates in June, August and October 2019 via our eNews.
- What have Artist Engagement done that is useful?
- What could Artist Engagement have done better?
- What could the future look like?
Artist Engagement Round Up 2019 will be on 28 November 2019.
Be advised artists are required to book 7 days in advance to attend AAV
Contact us for any enquiries or bookings via: Phone (03) 9699 8299 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to make an initial enquiry related to the NDIS and our Arts services, ask for Jo van Heek
If you wish to make a booking, ask for Leesa Nash, Manager, Artist Engagement.