Call, fax or email us
- Phone 03 9699 8299 between 10am and 4pm, Monday to Friday (except for public holidays).
- Fax 03 9699 8868 between 10am and 4pm, Monday to Friday (except for public holidays).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and your message will be passed onto the appropriate staff member.
- Use the National Relay Service by choosing your preferred NRS access point, then asking for Arts Access Victoria at 03 9209 6777.
Visit our office
222 Bank Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205
Arts Access Victoria is located on the ground floor of 222 Bank Street (cnr Fishley St), South Melbourne which is off Clarendon Street, just up from the South Melbourne Town Hall. At the entrance there is a ramp with handrails to our reception area, and our toilets are fully accessible for wheelchair users.
The AAV office is open from Monday to Friday (except for public holidays), 10am to 4pm.
- Route 1 (high-floor tram): Stop 25, Park Street and Cecil Street (not an accessible stop)
- Route 112 (high-floor tram): Stop 128, Clarendon Street and Dorcas Street (not an accessible stop)
- Route 96 (this is the only low-floor accessible tram that services South Melbourne): Stop 127, South Melbourne Station (wheelchair accessible)
There is limited paid and free 1-hour and 2-hour parking (including accessible parking spaces) available near our office, on Bank Street, Park Street, Cecil Street, Dorcas Street and Ferrars Street.
Find out more about accessible parking in the City of Port Phillip.
The closest train stations are Southern Cross Station (~2kms) and Flinders Street Station (~2.5kms). From Southern Cross, you can connect to the 12 or 96 trams; from Flinders Street, you can connect to the 1 tram.
Header image: The Wall (detail), 2009, Art Seekers in collaboration with Casey Hospital. Photo by Catherine Acin.