Arts Access Victoria supports Deaf and Disabled creatives at all levels and across all artforms.
Whether you are established, mid-career or emerging, or you just enjoy making art, we have an arts program or opportunity for you!
- Studios: Work with practising artists to develop your individual artistic skills in a group setting.
- Mentoring: Meet one-on-one with a mentor to achieve your career goals.
- Professional development: From writing a bio, to producing an event or pitching an idea, develop specific skills in a group setting.
- Awards & scholarships: Find out how to apply for our annual Stella Young Award and Lesley Hall Scholarship.
- Grants and auspice: Apply for grants that are aimed at supporting Deaf and Disabled artists and find out what auspicing support we can provide.
- Networking sessions: Meet other creatives and connect with us and the broader arts and cultural sector.
Throughout the year, we will be advertising different opportunities. Stay tuned for details via our newsletter and our website