Arts Access Victoria is a catalyst for sector development and broader arts inclusion in Victoria. We also play a vital role in discourse nationally and internationally.
Since July 2018, our CEO is Caroline Bowditch, a proud disabled woman who comes with a highly regarded international artistic background and practice. Leading by example whether as CEO or artist, Caroline challenges the status quo of expectations and believes our bodies just being present in a space is a political act.
Find below our CEO’s latest public presentations and articles:
- 7 peak orgs on Disablity Arts – making and taking space are not the same
- Ausdance – What is access in dance?
- Melbourne International Film Festival – Disability and Cinema: Beyond Representation
- Arts Activated – Captain, My Captain: Arts Leadership and Disability
- Arts Activated – The Intersections of Identity
- Arts Activated – What happens tomorrow?
- Creative Mornings – Justice in Art