Come and experience artworks by the 18 artists from our inclusive studio Get Out! These artists are excited to share with you their new works, ranging from painting and sculpture to performance, costume and new media.
Correne ludica, The Wedding Song, 2019, video still (detail)
Join us for the exhibition opening from 2 pm – 4 pm, on Saturday 8 May. At 2:45 pm artist, Jonathan Thompson will introduce the exhibition and artist Peter Benjamin will perform his self choreographed tribute to his idol.
At the opening, we will have undercover outdoor seating as well as access to a separate break-out room.
Within the exhibition, you will find a range of works, including:
- Linda Harman’s site-specific drawing along the windows
- Embroidery and poetry by Jenna Bailey
- Paintings and drawings by David Donnison, Tess McDonald, Toby Matheson, Elly Luks, Shelly Waterfall, Linda Harman and David Yun
- Sculpture by Jonathan Thompson
- Video works on TV screens by Marcus Watson, Nicole Cowan, Peter Benjamin, Gerard Vacirca, Colleen Clancy and David Yun
- Video works in a projection space by Roslyn Simmons, Correne Iudica, Joanne Clements
- A soothing audio meditation and installation by Maddy Beratis
- Costume and performance (on opening day) by Peter Benjamin
You can also visit the exhibition online after 10 May.