Proposals can relate to all artforms, including visual arts, performance, dance, writing and spoken word, cross-disciplinary work, heritage projects, music, design, multimedia and film, or electronic and digital media, or artist in community projects.
The grants aim to support:
- research and development of new work
- production of new, digitally enabled or online work
- promotion of existing work online (increasing capacity and can include purchase of digital equipment)
- arts engagement activities developed online which support and engage diverse communities and which connect to longer-term new or existing face-to-face programs
- explore capacity building opportunities including mentoring, partnership or collaborative development
- development of work that engages with the wider Port Phillip community, including children, vulnerable groups, and traders
You can discuss your project idea or eligibility with the Community Cultural Development Officer before submitting an application on 0409 047 849 or email@example.com
AAV is one of the organisations that can auspice your grant.
For more information and to apply, please visit the Council’s website.